EMPLOYMENT OPENINGS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR ALL SHIFTS
Click this link to view/print the job posting for DIRECT SUPPORT PROFESSIONALS
Click this link to view/print a copy of the APPLICATION
Click this link to email the HR RECRUITER (email@example.com)
To FAX your resume: 931-484-9223
To talk to the HR Recruiter: 931-707-3103
Hilltoppers, Inc. offers many career opportunities. Positions include Direct Support Professionals, Personal Care Aides, Nurses (RN and LPN), van drivers, case managers and supervisors for all skill levels. You can serve your community and help people with intellectual disabilities, older adults or disabled individuals reach their goals, live more independent lives as well as enhance their quality of life.
Hilltoppers, Inc. offers opportunities for advancement and often promotes employees from within. Hilltoppers, Inc. offers paid training for care giving skills with flexible scheduling offering full and part time employment for services provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. 8 and 12 hour shifts are availablefor days, evenings, midnights and weekends. The pay period is bi-monthly.
Full time employees are offered a full benefit package that includes health insurance for employee and family, vision plan and dental insurance. Hilltoppers, Inc. offers a 401-K retirement plan with a matching contribution after 2 years of service. Hilltoppers, Inc. also offers supplemental insurance for things like disability and cancer.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES: Employees will be responsible for the general well being of service recipients or enrollees, including giving and/or assisting with personal care (showering, toileting, feeding, etc.), general cleaning of the work area/home, community outings, teaching cognitive learning skills and other daily living skills, maintaining proper documentation through daily documentation, billing, etc. Employees will work to ensure that the service recipient or enrolee has a meaningful day.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be 18 years of age
• Pre-employment background checks, abuse registry check, felony offender and sexual abuse offender checks will be performed.
• Review of work history, personal references, motor vehicle history and criminal history will be performed.
• Employment will be contingent upon results of drug/alcohol screenings.
• Most positions require the employee to have a valid Tennessee driver's license with an "F" (for hire) endorsement.
• Online training will be completed within the allowed time frame meeting the TN Division of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (DIDD) guidelines.
Hilltoppers, Inc. follows the State of Tennessee, Division of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (DIDD) guidelines on Abuse, Neglect, Mistreatment and Exploitation and considers them as serious incidents.
Hilltoppers, Inc. is an EEOC employer.